Enhancing Growth in the Financial Services by Managing Mobility in the Age of Digital Transformation
Enterprise mobility has fast become a business critical requirement for the financial services. In order to keep pace with the digital transformation, financial services organisations must be able to reach out to customers across digital and mobile channels. Equally important is to find the most effective way of digitally enabling employees in order to maximise efficiency and create an agile business strategy, all while ensuring strict security regulations are adhered to and business lines are fully integrated into the digital transformation.
With lots of challenges to tackle and time in short supply, join our one day meeting (15th March) which will address key questions including:
- How do we enable a BYOD strategy given the challenges this produces in terms of security and data management?
- How best can we manage our programs and systems across multiple devices?
- What are the possibilities for ensuring mobility solutions comply with strict regulatory framework?
To find out more about our not-to-be-missed sessions, click here to download the draft agenda.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- You will be networking among the top mobility leaders we have personally invited to attend, giving you the opportunity to share ideas with only the best in the field. Take a look at our unique exchange format designed to create highly informative discussions on the latest hot topics.
- Broaden your understanding with our sessions focused on case-studies and real-life scenarios, not bland theory and death by PowerPoint
- All our sessions are a mixture of interactive debates, lively panel discussions, and strategic one-to-one business meetings that ensure you have something to bring back to the office. See what we have lined up for 2016…
- An itinerary customized to your current business objectives - Exchange participants select conference sessions, Think Tanks and one-to-one meetings to suit their individual needs
- Testimonials from your peers that you can’t argue with!
The Enterprise Mobility Exchange Financial Services will bring together 50 pre-qualified decision makers ranging from C-Suite, VPs and Directors of Enterprise Mobility, IT, Architecture and Operations from FTSE500 and Global500 organisations to discuss the latest themes in mobility within financial services. Join this elite group at this exclusive invitation-only forum today